It is with great excitement that we announce the candidates for ITGA's Board of Directors beginning July 1, 2021. The Nominating Committee received many applications and it was a very competitive process. After much consideration, the Committee put forward the following names (see below) to serve as Board of Directors. We are asking the lead person on each membership account to cast their vote for the slate of officers. This person will receive a follow-up email with directions on how to vote. The ballot will be open during the ITGA Conference beginning May 24 and will close on May 26. The work of the 2020-2021 Nominations Committee in recruiting candidates and stewarding applications through the nominations process is greatly appreciated. This is a time-intensive procedure that involves a great deal of thoughtful study and identification of future leaders for the ITGA.
2021-2022 Executive Officers
The names denoted in orange below are the proposed officers that will be voted on in May. Those in black are continuing their terms.
- President: Britany Waddell, Assistant Planning Director, City of Raleigh, NC
President-Elect: Steve Patterson, Treasurer, Mayor, City of Athens, OH
- Past-President: Emily Allen, Chief of Staff, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
Secretary: Sara Bloom, Executive Director, Downtown Hays Development Corp, Hays, KS
Treasurer: Cory Peterson, Director, Office of Neighborhood Life, Georgetown University, Washington, DC
Michael Akin, President, LINK Strategic Partners, Washington, D.C.
- Julie Emms, Director, Community Relations, DePaul University, Chicago, IL
- Cooper Healey, Manager, Manchester Student Homes, University of Manchester, UK
- Kathryn Hofer, Director, Student Experience, University of Guelph, ON
- Courtney Kienow, Director of Community Relations, Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, CA
Sally Linowski, Associate Dean of Students, University of Massachusetts Amherst, MA
Krisan Osterby, Campus Planning Leader, Principal, DLR Group, Minneapolis, MN
- Nicole Prewitt, Director of Programs and Partnerships for Community Engagement, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Melissa Selesky, Senior Director, Community Affairs, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ
Monica Chavez-Silva, Vice President of Community Engagement and Strategic Planning, Grinnell College, Grinnell, IA